Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Shamus Award Update!!!


Tickets Are Still Available

I got this message from Bob Randisi and am sharing with the membership. Please consider attending this event. Marthayn has found Baltimore's best venue for a mystery gathering and take another look at this year's nominees. A Who's Who of Detective Fiction.

I understand people think the PWA banquet in Baltimore is sold out. Not true! We're going to have a great event and we still have tickets available. Email me at RRandisi@aol.com for more details, or for an invitation to be sent to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Just emailed back and forth with Randisi. He's told me there is room for more folks! So I'm mailing a check tomorrow.

Come on folks, it's the best time I've ever had at any Bouchercon...the PWA event is always a banger of an evening...

Especially Chicago....Ask Steve Hockensmith

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home