Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Shamus Award Update!!!

Tickets Are Still Available

I got this message from Bob Randisi and am sharing with the membership. Please consider attending this event. Marthayn has found Baltimore's best venue for a mystery gathering and take another look at this year's nominees. A Who's Who of Detective Fiction.

I understand people think the PWA banquet in Baltimore is sold out. Not true! We're going to have a great event and we still have tickets available. Email me at for more details, or for an invitation to be sent to you.


Blogger Becky said...

Just emailed back and forth with Randisi. He's told me there is room for more folks! So I'm mailing a check tomorrow.

Come on folks, it's the best time I've ever had at any Bouchercon...the PWA event is always a banger of an evening...

Especially Chicago....Ask Steve Hockensmith

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home