Thursday, August 28, 2008

A quicky


Morning,
Well I have to say the music may have been loud last night, but there sure weren't a lot of people on my street. I'm hoping it stays like that but we'll see.
And your panels are here!!

Read away, comment, as I mentioned it is our intent to update the list as needed in the month between now and the convention so I've set it up so that each day has it's own post and will let you all know, here on the main blog when/if there are any changes. I expect there will be a few.


Many thanks to my panel chairs the fabulous Judy B. and my own other half Jon J. You guys rock my world.

Ruth

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana King said...

Thanks for posting. This will be my first Bouchercon, and I can see I'm going to need a plan before I get there. Too much good stuff going on.

Friday, August 29, 2008 10:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the music tie-ins. Do you know when a printable version will be available?

Friday, August 29, 2008 7:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fells Point Haunted Pub Tour

This may not be the right place to ask - but, is anyone going to the Fells Point Haunted Pub Tour on Friday, Oct. 10, 7 p.m.? It sounds like fun, but since I'm solo on my "writers trips" I'd like to join up with other mystery writers for this event.

Thanks, Judy Douglas Knauer

Thursday, September 04, 2008 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Looking forward to this con more and more! I'm crossing off the days from my calendar. Haven't been to a Bcon since Chicago in 04. Miss it! I won't have much moola to spend, but I'm gonna have a blast!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home