Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Whole Lotta Love




the pageantry. the glamor. the Summer Olympics everyone. And Baltimore's favorite 21st century son played a huge role in the success of these Olympics. As I watched the passing of the torch, from Beijing to London it hit home again. B-Con is 44 days away. Charmed to Death will soon make way for Indy just as Alaska made way for us. The memories of Bouchercon are an evolving entity, one that our membership propagates on a rotating schedule, both cities and populace. I'm Charmed that Dana, Dee and Bearly Alive came before us, and thrilled that Jim, Mike and Indy are coming next. I'm glad I've been a part of this history. Thrilled that you're coming, lets make the magic happen.
Off the blog for a couple of days while I attend to business,
Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home