Sunday, October 05, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Mornings

What a day Yesterday was.... Work and Play...

The entire staff at this Kinkos/Fed EX are know amongst my local Baltimore Heroes. Above and beyond . This is the staff that will be packing my books.

I read the event contracts page by page yesterday (this is a different animal than the original contracts you sign). Every Mike,glass of water table and room is accounted for in writing. This is to assure going into set up the hotel and Judy and myself are on the same page. Pretty dry stuff. And then I get to the bar set ups.

"The last two years the bouchercon bars have closed early. This group enjoys a late night gathering. There were several complaints to both hotels and we should expect late evening spikes"

Thank You....

Bar Time is 2:00 people.


And I'd talk more but Ayo is dressed hungry and waiting... God, it's great to see her again.
More later....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, you mean I no longer have an excuse to go to bed before 2 am? Curse you, O Efficient One!

Sunday, October 05, 2008 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home